Plexi-Covers are 1/32", 1/16" and 1/8" thick acrylic (plexiglas) sheets that are laser cut to specific fight stick configurations.
** Plexi-covers are made of Acrylic. Plexiglas is a Brand Name for acrylic, but majority of people refer to acrylic by the brand name. So whether an item is referenced as Plexiglass or Acrylic, it's the same thing.
The purpose of these plexi-covers is to make Artwork swapping easier for stick modding. We all love our sticks, and enjoy personalizing them.
The plexi-covers are only meant to sandwich artwork between your metal panel, it does not replace the metal panel.
To install the plexi-cover, you will have to do the following:
- Open your stick so you can have access to the top panel
- Remove the wiring from the buttons (but remember where they go so you can install them back)
- Take out the buttons and twist off the joystick's ball top
- Depending on your preference, you can decide to remove the original artwork from your stick or leave it on
- Print out your Artwork, cut the necessary holes and place artwork on top of the metal panel
- Then place the plexi-cover on top
- Re-install the buttons and joystick's ball top.
- Reconnect wiring
- Screw everything back in place
There are many youtube videos on how to modify our fight stick. Simply enter a search on how to modify the fight stick you own.